Index of /audiohijack
Name Last modified Size
Parent Directory -
old/ 2018-09-19 12:03 -
AudioHijack-3.5.5.txt 2018-10-19 19:04 1.2K
AudioHijack-3.5.5.zip 2018-10-19 19:01 16M
AudioHijack-3.5.4.ReleaseNotes.html 2018-09-19 14:33 115K
AudioHijack-3.5.4.txt 2018-09-18 18:30 1.3K
AudioHijack-3.5.4.zip 2018-09-18 18:30 16M
Summary: Record any application’s audio, including VoIP calls from Skype, web streams from Safari, and much more. Save audio from hardware devices like microphones and mixers as well. You can even record all the audio heard on your Mac at once! If you can hear it, Audio Hijack can record it.
Latest Version: 3.5.4
Direct Download: https://rogueamoeba.com/audiohijack/download/AudioHijack.zip
Requires OS X Version: 10.11.0
Release Notes URL: https://www.rogueamoeba.com/audiohijack/releasenotes.php
Latest Release Notes:
Audio Hijack 3.5.4 adds compatibility with Apple’s forthcoming MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) and includes several other changes and improvements. Get this free update now!
Updated in Audio Hijack 3.5.4:
- Major Enhancement: Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 9.1.1, with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatibility.
- Major Enhancement: Audio Hijack now has full VoIP capture support for “Linphone”.
- Enhancement: Changes made by Spotify have led to ACE being required to capture audio from the Spotify app. Audio Hijack now alerts the user to this requirement when necessary.
- Enhancement: Several small VoiceOver refinements have been made.
- Bug Fix: Some fields incorrectly allowed linebreaks. Now, they do not.
- Bug Fix: Small corrections have been made for UI issues when blocks are off, and other minor interface tweaks have been made. As well, CPU usage has been improved when moving blocks within a session.
- Other: Audio Hijack now has compatibility with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave).
- Other: Audio Hijack now requires MacOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher.